IGB Consulting is specialized in managing credit owed by public and private debtors. The methodological approach differs depending on the type of credit and the debtor.
IGB Consulting, for years involved in managing claims against the National Health Service and the whole public administration and following its corporate mission, has developed a synergistic method of intervention:
- visits to the debtor, through its own network of collaborators throughout the country;
- use of the "IGBNet" platform, on which credits managed are monitored, with the possibility of viewing the data and progress reports also by the clients;
- use of the specific application "IGBPhone", which allows to integrate CRM and select the communication tools to be used from time to time (phone, fax, email), allowing the automation and optimization of the procedure with significant reduction in the timing of intervention.
These instruments follow the methodological path designed specifically for different types of credit and clients, thus ensuring a high standard of quality and performance.
The interventions described are used to verify the regularity of the accounting documents from the debtor; compress and speed up the administrative process for the settlement of claims; to obtain certification of the claim; to significantly reduce the time of payment and its Days Sales Outstanding (DSO); to reconcile payments; to limit the danger of Past Due.
The specific activities carried out by the IGB Consulting, by type of credit managed, are divided into the following phases:
- Presentation and logging of accounting documents;
- Periodic visits from the local debtors (Technical Offices, superintendency, districts, etc.), to verify the administrative progress of the accounting documents and resolve
any obstacles to their liquidation;
- Phone collection and phone tracking service, aimed at recognizing and resolving
any problems that may exist;
- Reports on the state of the liquidation of invoices, with requests for copies of
documents (titles, invoices, orders, shipping documents, etc.);
- Visits to the Accounting Office for the prompt payment of the debt;
- Reports and timely information on payments;
- Control of outstanding debts;
- Credit reconciliation;
- Certification of credit;
- Act of formal notice;
- Possible judicial phase.
IGB Consulting offers debt collection services through its highly specialized professional structure and the IGBNet platform with specific applications IGBPhone and IGBCredit that allow the computerization and optimization of the interventions.
The methodological approach differs depending on the type of credit managed:
- Overdue invoices with low seniority: rapid and timely interventions performed between the 30th and 120th day of expiration, which allow you to identify and resolve any technical issues related to RID, RI.BA procedures, cash orders, local clearance, so as to immediately detect the credit problems. Furthermore this action allows you to protect the business relationship between the client and the debtor;
- Overdue invoices with medium-high seniority: targeted interventions also in search of the debtor and identifying the best solutions to be adopted, such as transactions, repayment plans, renegotiations, etc.
Generally, our work is divided into the following phases:
- Monitoring the timing of payments;
- Printing and sending first reminder and the following phone collection;
- Print and send second reminder letter and subsequent phone tracking;
- Sending a letter of formal notice;
- Any investigative tracing;
- Preparing and sending legal reminder;
- Home visits through a network of consultants located throughout the national territory;
- Preparation of monitory procedure;
- Preparation and notification of summons;
- Assistance in the implementation phase;
- Issue a letter of legal support to a financial loss.